La Chapelle Saint Martin
We are honored to have as our first ambassador, the Michelin-starred chef Gilles Dudognon.
We share with him the values of authenticity, demanding terroir, creativity and give great importance to doing good.
“Life allowed me to meet the destiny of a man and to witness his daring adventure around the Charente region. I saw the birth of a captivating drink revolving around the mysterious immortelle flower perfume.”
From an adventure which seemed to diverge from my usual culinary sector…the words, the passion…immediately, the link between Melifera and the culinary arts were made. Here I share some of my inspirations:
– Melifera’s iced glass. Raspberry, squash oil
– The smoked emulsion, candied Melifera cod
– The immortelle and lime soufflé, for which you can find the recipe below
The Melifera immortelle soufflé
- 100gr of egg whites
- 15gr of caster sugar
- 250gr of pastry cream
- 50gr Eggs
- 35gr of Gin Melifera
- 20gr of candied lemon zest
- Whip the egg whites with the sugar
- Whip the lukewarm pastry cream with the egg and the gin, and the candied lemon zest
- Incorporate mixture into firm egg whites
- Butter, sweeten to freeze porcelain bowls
- Fill the bowls to 5 / 6th
- Put in the oven for 11 min at 220 ° C
La Buvette de la Plage
Saint Denis d’Oléron
We are delighted to have as our second ambassador, La Buvette de la Plage and Fred Deverny’s team.
Melifera feels most at home with its feet in the sand, on the Boirie beach in Saint Denis.
It is this same desire to share simple moments, quality products and to pay tribute to the island of Oleron that unites us.
Delicious moments filled with sun warmth in perspective…